Ultima Poker Platform Beta Testing Terms and Conditions
The Open Beta Testing has officially started in July, 2017. To get an access, all participants must meet the following requirements:
- age from 18 years old;
- not a US citizen;
- playing poker experience for at least 1 year.
Game Installation and Launching
- To participate in our beta testing you need to fill and submit an application form on the website. The application will be processed within 3 days upon submitting.
- In the response letter you will get the download link to setup file.
- Install Ultima Poker software.
- Sign up and authorize your game client.
- Within a few hours upon registration your account will be credited with nominal funds so that you can start the testing process.
Important Points to Focus On
Beta-testers are recommended to concentrate on the following software items:
- Registration and authorization check
- Password recovery
1. Cash Tables
- VIP statuses designation accuracy
- Bonus rakeback payout
- Poker table setup
Bug reporting must be conducted according to the following principle:
- screenshot of the bug found
- description of algorithm and its allocation
Terms of Guaranteed Remuneration Accrual
- Beta-tester who sends the greatest part of bug-reports and finds the major part of bugs will receive $200.
- By the decision of the administration the most active participants of Beta Testing will receive from $10 to $50 in the form of tournament tickets.
Additional rewards for finding critical bugs are also possible.
Remuneration Payment Terms
Remuneration will be paid for the bugs found in the game client and for the overall activity in sending bug reports and making suggestions for improvement. Remuneration is paid in the form of tournament tickets and will be credited to the beta-tester’s account at the time of the official poker room launch. There are no restrictions on withdrawing money won by the beta tester in tournaments.